Don't let your metal products rust! Use Zerust® to ensure you are protected.
Let us help your company achieve higher process yields and product quality!
- Tewes offers the extremely versatile VCI - Zerust® product line, including but not limited to bags, liners, sheeting, tubing, and paper, all designed to meet the individual corrosion protection needs of any industry.
- Over 70% of our VCI product sales are custom, which tells you we have the experience and knowledge to exceed your expectations. Give us a call and let us show you how we can help you find the VCI products that are right for you.
- We also provide all aspects of the packaging process including assistance with MIL-STD-2073 specifications, WAWF and RFID requirements. What this means to you is hassle-free compliance with US Military packaging specifications so that your product does not get rejected by the US Military due to packaging issues.
- Why VCI products?
- How to Use Zerust VCI Packaging
- Why Choose Zerust and how it works
- Corrosion Cost Calculator
Zerust is rust prevention technology that provides the ultimate solution to protect metal from harmful rust and corrosion.
How It Works – Zerust products protect against rust by releasing an invisible, non-toxic, non-reactive and odorless corrosion-inhibiting vapor. The vapor protects metal components by preventing corrosion for up to five years. Zerust can protect a range of metal items, including those created from aluminum, brass, copper, iron, nickel, steel, and silver.
Protect Valuables – Zerust rust prevention technology works equally well for all metal valuables, including motorcycles, automobiles, firearms, circuit boards, automotive parts, fine jewelry and silver.
Is It Safe? – Because Zerust uses invisible, odorless and non-toxic rust protection technology, Zerust products are completely safe. They leave no residue and cause no changes to the metal they are protecting. In fact, all Zerust products are environmentally friendly, and cleared by the US Food & Drug Administration (FDA) as safe for use with kitchen equipment and foodware.
Use Zerust products with complete confidence. All products exceed federal test method requirements and have been employed by major automotive manufacturers, computer electronics suppliers, the military, and many other companies to protect metal items from rust and corrosion.