- Infectious Linen Liners are used to identify infectious clothing and gowns as well as gurney and bed linens
- Star Seal construction that helps prevent tearing and fits in can better
- Yellow opaque bag is has the biohazard warning symbol and “Infectious Linen” printed in red in both English and Spanish
- Liners are certified to exceed 480 grams tear resistance (ASTM D1922) and 165 grams impact resistance (ASTM D1709), required by D.O.T. Reg. 173.197 for the transportation of medical waste
- Outer cartons are poly over-wrapped to maintain a clean presentation in the healthcare environment
- Outer cartons are printed “Medical Bags”, with accompanying information regarding item number, bar code/UPC number, size, and thickness
- HDPE (High Density Polyethylene)
|HCL3143HDY||31 - 33 Gallon||14 microns||31 in||43 in||250 bags||$61.31||31-in||43-in|
Buy 5-9 of same part # get a 5% discount.
Buy 10 or more of same part # get a 10% discount.
(discount price will be shown in shopping cart)