- Star Seal construction that helps prevent tearing and fits in can better
- The red opaque bags have the biohazard symbol and warning printed in black in both English and Spanish
- Liners are certified to exceed 480 grams tear resistance (ASTM D1922) and 165 grams impact resistance (ASTM D1709), required by D.O.T. Reg. 173.197 for the transportation of medical waste.
- Outer cartons are poly over-wrapped to maintain a clean presentation in the healthcare environment
- Outer cartons are printed “Medical Bags”, with accompanying information regarding item number, bar code/UPC number, size, and thickness
- LLDPE (Linear Low Density Polyethylene)
|HCL1114R||3 Gallon||1.5 mil||11 in||14 in||1 roll of 500 bags||$70.53||11-in||14-in|
|HCL2424R||7-10 Gallon||1.5 mil||24 in||24 in||1 roll of 200 bags||$52.92||24-in||24-in|
|HCL3036R||20-30 Gallon||1.5 mil||30 in||36 in||1 roll of 80 bags||$39.61||30-in||36-in|
|HCL3143R||31 - 33 Gallon||1.5 mil||31 in||43 in||1 roll of 70 bags||$42.84||31-in||43-in|
|HCL3750R||40-45 Gallon||1.5 mil||37 in||50 in||1 roll of 60 bags||$50.88||37-in||50-in|
|HCL4046R||40-45 Gallon||1.5 mil||40 in||46 in||1 roll of 60 bags||$50.62||40-in||46-in|
Buy 5-9 of same part # get a 5% discount.
Buy 10 or more of same part # get a 10% discount.
(discount price will be shown in shopping cart)