- 60% of pipe leaks are caused by corrosion under insulation (CUI)
- CUI is one of the most difficult processes to prevent because no matter the precautions taken, water invariably seeps into the insulation and begins its dirty work, sometimes unseen until process leakage occurs
- If undetected the results of CUI can lead to the shutdown of a process unit or an entire facility
- The inhibitors are most effective when there is moisture present and therefore mitigate corrosion caused by condensation and high temperature flashing
- When moisture evaporates as the pipeline temperatures rise, the inhibitor is released to be redeposited under the silicone tape and in contact with the pipeline where it is dormant until the temperatures drop and moisture re-condenses
- Easy to install, no special equipment required, and easy to remove with no residue
|250-F-00105||2 in||36 ft||12||$100.54||2-in||36-ft|
|250-F-00108||4 in||36 ft||4||$268.36||4-in||36-ft|
|250-F-00106||12 in||36 ft||2||$656.26||12-in||36-ft|
|250-F-00107||16 in||36 ft||2||$825.42||16-in||36-ft|
Buy 5-9 of same part # get a 5% discount.
Buy 10 or more of same part # get a 10% discount.
(discount price will be shown in shopping cart)